Wednesday, December 31, 2008

More next month…

I could write more/ do have the time… but I’m going to wait off until next month. I’ve been here a few weeks but I’d like to be out more getting to know Maxixe and the community. I already know a few people, two of which I can call friends at this point, but I’m sure I can find my niche somewhere given the time.

One place I’d like to visit during the week is the local Catholic Church. I already know the priests there and so I’m going to see what I can get involved in… Do they have a chorus for the ‘25 and under Mass?’ I don’t remember. Or maybe I would prefer the ‘adult Mass’ . . . I’m just gonna have to wait and see.

Besides that I’m planning on spending New Year’s with my co-worker and his family, so that’s a good start. Gosh, sometimes I feel like a freshman all over again… I don’t really know anybody and I don’t really know where everything is/what they’re called. Key word for the next few months: patience… I’m going to need a lot of it. Right now I’m just trying to take one day at a time… I suppose that’s all I can do…

PS. I miss you all. I love you all. Catchya later.

(NOTE*ALL PREVIOUS POSTS WRITTEN DECEMBER 30*)

2 comments:

marina said...

Vic,
I will become and AVID fan of your blog. I love blogs but even more when I actually know the person. I hope you do have a wonderful New years with your co-workers. You are always in our hearts and thoughts. :D I know that pretty soon you will fit right in and have plenty of friends.
Sending you TONS OF LOVE from sunny San Diego.
peace
Marina

Jen said...

Happy new year, kiddo! I think it's wonderful that you're out going where God leads you and serving His people. Take it all in and write it all down so you have something to look back on when you're old (like Chris ;)).

Our love and prayers are with you!

Peace,
Jen (and Chris) Moyer